Parents Actively Lending Service
The service organization known as Parents Actively Lending Service (PALS) consists of parents who are deeply committed to and involved with Oasis.
The objectives of PALS are to serve, support, encourage, and enhance the Oasis community through:
- Lending aid to teachers and staff
- Facilitating fellowship within our community
- Assisting with special events
- Welcoming new families into the school community
- Conducting fundraising activities
PALS works on a non-profit basis and all funds raised goes directly towards items for Oasis.
If you would like to know more about how you can be involved with the PALS, please find more information on Sycamore or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PALS hosts events throughout the year. The Christmas Craft Fair is a popular November event. It is held in the Oasis atrium.
PALS purchased and installed our elementary playground equipment in 2013.