2020-2021 Tuition & School Fees
In accordance with the Presidential Decree No. 2913, OIS will apply 1% KDV for the payments made between September 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021.
Prorated on a quarterly basis – i.e. minimum unit of tuition is a quarterly amount.
- US $11,000 ($11,880 w/ KDV*) – annual fee per PreK – Kindergarten student (ages 4 & 5)
- US $14,000 ($15,120 w/KDV*) – annual fee per Elementary student (grades 1-6)
- US $15,500 ($16,740 w/ KDV*) – annual fee per Secondary student (grades 7-12)
Annual, non-refundable fee designed to assist in covering facility operation and maintenance.
- US $1,500 ($1,620 w/ KDV*) – annual fee per student of new families (paid after acceptance)
- US $1,000 ($1,080 w/ KDV*) – annual fee per student of returning families
Additional ESL Fee
This fee is added only for students who are enrolled in the English as a Second Language program.
- US $1,000 ($1,080 w/ KDV*) – annual fee per student
- US $500 ($540 w/ KDV*) – semester fee per student
Additional Educational Therapy Fee
This fee is added only for students who are enrolled in the therapy programs.
- US $3,500 ($3,780 w/ KDV*) – annual fee per student receiving NILD educational therapy
- US $1,500 ($1,620 w/ KDV*) – annual fee per student receiving ET2/RX therapy
- An invoice, along with the payment instructions, will be sent via email once the student is accepted.
- We are required to collect 8% KDV tax which we remit to the Tax Office. Families with KDV exemptions are required to provide a KDV exemption card/letter issued by the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Preference for next year’s enrollment is given first to current families and second to families who have applied and paid the capital fee. Enrollment also depends upon the available space in a given grade level.
- These fees represent the current school fees. School fees for the next year are finalized in May based on inflation rates and other expected costs.
- For the convenience of our families, we contracted with a bus company to provide transportation services. Busing is a separate fee which is paid directly to the bus company. Cost and availability of this service varies, depending on how far the student lives from the school campus.
- For questions about finances, please email our Business Manager, Jim Woo.